Speaking up is positive for SmartCraft!
Value-based leadership is also about promoting a better work culture through openness and good communication throughout the organization. This gives us the opportunity to rectify matters and to develop business positively. SmartCraft has therefore established a Whistleblower channel that makes it possible for employees and external vendors to report concerns about possible illegal actions and unacceptable behaviour contrary to our values – without any fear of retaliation.
What is whistleblowing?
Whistleblowing is to notify concerns of possible breaches without using ordinary reporting mechanisms. SmartCraft encourage everyone to notify of actions that could threaten the company’s finances and/or reputation.
Examples of breaches include, but are not limited to:
- Suspicion of fraud, corruption, theft and accounting offenses
- Error reporting or manipulation of information
- Harassment or bullying, discrimination and racism, poor working environment
- Other breaches of HMS
- Damage to the environment
- Other illegal acts or acts contrary to SmartCraft’s values
How to report?
Fill out the form to contact the Whistleblower channel: https://thommessen.neotalogic.com/a/smartcraft-whistleblowing-portal
The whistleblower decides what information is to be provided. However, to ensure sufficient information to be able to perform adequate follow-up actions, the reports should include as much details as possible and, if available, supporting evidence. The notifications should at least include information regarding:
- time (time period) and place of the incident
- specific information regarding the incident and the basis of the whistleblowers information
- any persons the whistleblower believe would have knowledge of the issue
You may report anonymously, but when doing so you must be aware that the receiver may not give feedback. Furthermore, proper investigation may prove difficult if the information provided cannot be tested or verified and the investigator is unable to obtain further information from the whistleblower. You may also choose to be anonymous to SmartCraft, but to reveal your identity to Thommessen, who receives the notifications. Anyone reporting concerns can do so without fear of reprisals.